- Choice of:
- ACM RE 031 - Palm Oil (WWTP)
- ACM RE 037 - Palm Oil (CPO Washing)
- ACM RE 036 - Sump Pit (WWTP)
- ACM RE 038 - Potable Water
- ACM RE 172 - Palm Oil (WWTP)
- Acme CMU is a containerized water treatment module where either specific or comprehensive water treatment process are simplified in a 20’ shipping container for easy deployment and scalable installation.
- The water treatment process relies heavily on our in-house developed adsorption media technology where natural clays and mineral granules are custom impregnated with various chemicals for effective adsorption of specific impurities or contaminants.
- The units are designed based on target water and prefabricated at our factory for easy transportation and simple installation.
- They are suitable both as temporary and permanent solutions
Instruction to Potential Clients
- The clients may engage with our Sales Representative
- Our Technical team will do initial evaluation on the client wastewater, facility, and legal requirement
- Our R&D and Design Team will prepare technical and commercial proposal and solution to client (Type of CMU)
- Client agree with proposed solution and PO issuance
- CMU fabrication and initial testing
- Mobilization and commissioning
- Treatment and equipment handover
- Demobilization and Job completion report.
- To purchase more than 4560kg, kindly contact seller for further assistance.
- We reserve the rights not to accept cancellations of orders once your purchase orders are acknowledged and we reserve the rights to issue invoices for the amounts indicated in your purchase orders for goods which you fail to accept or collect within 60 days from their available dates.
- Postponement of deliveries or collections are allowed within reasonable period to the discretion of the seller.
ACM RE 031