- MASTERPAV Bonding Compound AG180 is a carboxylated styrene-butadiene copolymer. It is compatible with most hydraulic binders. This product is free from APEOs.
- AG180 can be used in both indoor and outdoor exposures, on concrete, steel, wood, geniting, thin section topping. Many be used as a plaster bond within 45- 60 minutes.
- Gloss finishing
- Good resistant to fungal, alkali attack, dust collection
- Resistant to weathering on exposure
- Good water resistant, washable finish
- Easy to maintain
- Good surface protections
- Recommended for finish coat on interior and exterior concrete surfaces, slate floor and finishing of pre-cast slabs.
- It can also be coated on metal, electronic accessories, wood and furniture surfaces.
Instruction for Use
- SURFACE PREPARATION: Ensure the substrate is clean and dry. Remove any grease by detergent or alkaline etch. Loosely bound particles can be removed by air blower. Any algae, mildew or moss should be removed by MASTERPAV Bonding Compound AG180.
- Stir well before using. Material may separate during long term storage.
- Apply using roller or brush.
- Allow sealer to dry for 24hours for light traffic and at least 72 hours for heavy vehicle.
- For maximum protection, two coats of MASTERPAV Bonding Compound AG180 can be applied, wait approximately 1 – 2 hours between coats.
- Please note: Not recommended for heavy traffic area applications and substrates that contain high moisture. Spot test can be conducted to determine the surface which can receive MASTERPAV Bonding Compound AG180
- All statements and recommendations are based on experience we believe to be reliable.
- The use or application of these products being beyond the control of the seller or manufacturer, neither the seller nor the manufacturer make any warranty expressed or implied, as to results or hazard from its use.
- The suitability, risk and liability whatsoever of a product for any intended use shall be solely up to the user.
- Contact Seller for any defect/wrong size/wrong design/wrong color and etc WITHIN 48 HOURS after received the products.
- No refund given if complaint made later than 48 hours after received the products.