- MASTERPAV Stamped Concrete & Motif System is designed to produce patterned and coloured concrete surfaces textured to resemble slate, stones and various other natural materials. Decorative concrete today is not only affordable but also offers durability and aesthetic values.
- The system uses a dry-shake colour hardener, colour releaser, sealer and various stamping moulds and motifs. It is stamped to the surface of freshly poured concrete with a minimum strength of 25 MPa and thickness of ± 100 mm.
- Place, consolidate & level the concrete
- Dry shake colour hardener (MASTERPAV M300)
- Final trowel
- Release Agent and stamping (MASTERPAV R696 & pattern moulds)
- Wash & seal (MASTERPAV Acid Cleaner CI15 & MASTERPAV Concrete Sealer F1 & SG56 or SG50)
- Protect the surface
- Contact Seller for any defect/wrong size/wrong design/wrong color and etc WITHIN 48 HOURS after received the products.
- No refund given if complaint made later than 48 hours after received the products.