- Acrylic Sealer Primer (formerly known as F1)
- MASTERPAV AS20 Acrylic Sealer Primer is a solvent-based clear finish that prepares the surface to receive the topcoat finishing. It is highly advised to apply MASTERPAV AS20 by roller for an even finishing. It dries fast and absorbs into the concrete surface. It could be coated on the interior and exterior concrete imprint surfaces, pebble floors, slate, and other concrete flooring materials.
- It is important to ensure that the surface receiving the MASTERPAV AS20 is dry, clean, and free from dust prior to application to ensure maximum adhesion.
- Contact Seller for any defect/wrong size/wrong design/wrong color and etc WITHIN 48 HOURS after received the products.
- No refund given if complaint made later than 48 hours after received the products.