- Offered as a 48% aqueous solution, is a bifunctional monomer possessing both vinyl and hydroxymethyl groups.
- Thermoplastic polymers can be formed through the copolymerization of NMA with a variety of vinyl monomers via emulsion, solution, or suspension techniques.
- The resulting products, having pendant hydroxymethyl groups, are self-crosslinkable under moderate conditions.
- This mechanism permits the conversion of thermoplastic backbone polymers to thermoset materials at the point of use without the need for an external crosslinker.
- Conversely, the hydroxymethyl group can first be reacted with a substrate like cellulose and subsequently cross-linked by free radical polymerization.
- The applications of AEROTEX NMA Monomer 48% - ROW range from adhesives and binders in papermaking, textiles, and non-wovens to a variety of surface coatings and resins for varnishes, films and sizing agents.
- To purchase more than 4560kg, kindly contact seller for further assistance.
- We reserve the rights not to accept cancellations of orders once your purchase orders are acknowledged and we reserve the rights to issue invoices for the amounts indicated in your purchase orders for goods which you fail to accept or collect within 60 days from their available dates.
- Postponement of deliveries or collections are allowed within reasonable period to the discretion of the seller.